Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bipolar Porch

Hi Everyone, I hope you are doing well, I am doing good. Meeting people like Andrew is why I am so glad I became a blogger. I encourage all of you to visit his site. http://www.bipolarporch.com/Bipolar_Porch/Home.html. He has a wealth of information there to share with everyone and links together many blogs and sites devoted to Mental Illness. He also shares with us his personal journey as he sits and reflects on his porch. I sit on my porch every night and refect on many things, mostly my mother and continue to look to her for inspiration and guidance. Thanks again Andrew and thank you for visiting my blog. I wanted to let my followers know I just added my blog list to this site. It is still new to me so bare with me as I get it up and running.Take Care, Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment