Wednesday, September 23, 2009
MINDS ON THE EDGE
I hope you are doing well. I am doing good. I came across this last night. I am planning on joining in on the conversation. I hope you will too. Take Care, Thanks for visiting my blog. Janet :)
"If we can talk about mental illness, so can you."
On PBS, online and in the community, MINDS ON THE EDGE is expanding the conversation about mental illness. Join us in encouraging this urgently needed dialogue everywhere from kitchen tables to coffee shops, from town halls to state houses, in libraries and at professional meetings. Answers we need to meet this challenge can only emerge from a robust public conversation.
You are a critical part of this civic dialogue.
Start the conversation with friends, neighbors and colleagues.
There are so many ways to take part.
* Share your experience and your views and be a part of the online community.
1. Email web links to people who would want to consider these issues.
2. Join the Facebook fan page and use yours to spread the word.
3. Follow us on Twitter and retweet to your followers.
4. Contribute your perspective on YouTube