Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love My Girls

Hi Everyone, I hope your doing well, I am good, but bumming over how the red sox's Yankee game is going at this point. I noticed last year that in the sixth inning they usually come back. We can only hope. Christa teased me all day, first call, I am on my way to fenway, Oh Great Good for you, I teased her back. Then when they got there she called, I am just waling into fenway and I got a sausage sub, I said thanks for letting me know, now get to your seats and get taking some pictures of Jason for me! No truly I am so happy for them getting these tickets, they deserve it. They both work so hard and are such great parents. I love them so much. Just when I needed it yesterday Christa sent me this on my droid. Every night someone thinks about you before they go to bed. At least 15 people in the world love you. The only reason someone would hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least two people in the world that would die for you. That line is making my eyes fill up.You mean the world to someone, someone that you don't even know exist loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes out of it. When the world has turned their back on you,take a look. Always remember the compliments you have received. Forget the rude remarks. Thank you for being my friend. I don't know how I raised such a beautiful girl, but somehow I did. Briana woke up this morning and Christa asked her, who came by with treats for you last night, she replied Mimmi did LOL! She said no, guess again, then she said Abby did. When Christa said no again, she remembered the Easter bunny and her face lit up. They video taped the egg hunt, can't wait to see it and share it with you. I am sorry if you are getting tired of my videos of Bri, but I consider myself so blessed to be able to share them, seeing what my sister is going through. Most of all today I want to say to my followers and my visitors I am so grateful to all of you for continuing to follow or visit me. There is nothing I love to do more than at the end of the day to sit here at my desk and write about my daily and life experiences good or bad. I hope that what I write inspires you in some way, or relates to you and what you are going through in your life, so Thank You again. I love each and every one of you. This poem Christa sent me is for you too. Now that the weather is nice again I can start sitting out on my deck at night by myself and stare up to the stars. I reflect on all of my loved ones pasted or present. I get inspired to write something new, or a poem comes to me. I also had a great talk with my brother Jim today. We had some issues between us after my mom passed, but wounds are being healed and once again we told each other I love you. Mom would want it that way. He said to me today Dad loved his girls more than his boys, I said I thought it was the other way around, he said Oh no. It was good to hear that. The bottom line we said to each `other is he was sooo good to all of us, we wanted for nothing and every decision he made was the right one. How lucky we were to have him, and how tragic it was to lose him too soon. So today I will go to work and have some fun, then have some me time at the nook as usual, and enjoy it knowing it won't be interrupted by Pete, at least during the week he is at work. He came by again yesterday. I mean really, I hate the feeling of being checked up on. I hate when a person is insecure, smothering and needy. I don't ask for much I am a simple person. I do what I need to do and then need my space. If it keeps up on the weekends I am gonna rip him a new asshole, seriously!!! I don't go after him when ever he goes somewhere if anything I say go, goodbye! I hope you visit my DDD blog and check out the Veronica's they are twin girls and their music rocks, I can't stop listening to the songs in the videos I posted! You will know what I mean when you watch the videos, the need to escape the rut, love freely and feel your passion. Need you so much somehow. I can't forget you. been going crazy from the moment I met you. As I am ending my post tonight it is the sixth inning and the red sox's came back, hate to say I told you so, but I told you so LOL! I posted on both of my blogs my donation page for the Overnight Walk, all funds go directly to the cause and you can remain anonymous if you want to, Thank you ahead of time. Have a great day,
Love ya's
Janet :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment