Friday, April 9, 2010

Natural High

Hi Everyone, I hope you are doing well, I am doing great. Tonight I started my training walk for the overnight. I went to the Plymouth Ma, waterfront. It was a perfect night for walking the temperature was cool, around 50 degrees or less. The fog made it look so romantic to me, like you needed to cuddle up with someone. The more I walked the better I felt. I could have kept walking all night. I am so blessed to be living here. People smile as they walk by you and the world is right in every one's eyes as they enjoy the waterfront. I am going to walk there every night I am not working. Can't get enough of feeling good, I hope you all have that place in your life that does that for you. Donna I think I saw your boat out on the water, so if you are down there around 6 O'clock any night, look for me and enjoy a walk with me, we can go slow and take as much time as possible. Hey did you forget about my girl scout cookies? I have earned the right to eat all 4 boxes between Zumba and walking LOL! Scotty asked me yesterday if we could start jogging on the weekends, I said, ya we could try it out, what was I thinking!! I know I want him to start exercising as well.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Photobucket

1 comment: