Have a great weekend,
Some repeats but still funny :)
Careers in Global Mental Health
July 30, 2010
Office for Research on Disparities & Global Mental Health
National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
Global Mental Health
The NIMH Office for Research on Disparities & Global Mental Health invites qualified and early career professionals to the Careers in Global Mental Health meeting on July 30, 2010. The meeting will bring together early career clinical and research professionals (including medical and public health students) for an interactive forum, with the goal of orienting them to research careers in global mental health. We encourage individuals (recent graduates in any of the following disciplines: medicine, psychiatry, neurosciences, psychology, social work, public health, epidemiology, anthropology, sociology and other relevant degrees) interested in developing their skills and knowledge for addressing global mental health challenges through innovative research to apply.
Interested individuals should submit a one page application to Jude Awuba by June 4, 2010.
Applications should include the following information:
1. A brief biographical statement (not to exceed 100 words)
2. The applicant’s personal, academic, or professional (including volunteer) experience that has shaped his or her interest in global mental health (not to exceed 200 words)
3. What the applicant hopes to gain from participating in the meeting (not to exceed 150 words)
4. A letter of recommendation
5. Complete contact information: street address, telephone number, and e-mail address
Selected candidates will be contacted by June 16, 2010.
For more information about the Office for Research on Disparities & Global Mental Health, visit the Office website.
For information about the application process, please contact Jude Awuba.
by email firstname.lastname@example.org