Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cat People

Hi Everyone, how are ya, I am feeling great. Yesterday was such a great day, Christopher came into the world as you probably read on DDD. It is 3:00 am in the morning and I am wide awake, I was so sleep deprived that I fell asleep so early last night that now I will be screwed up for a couple of days. I have the best sister in the world, sorry for the rest of you. She brought Christa so many things last night. She is so thoughtful though she brought her some food so she does not have to cook for a few days, but the best present she gave her was some nice bath soaps and new pj's to make her feel refreshed herself. On the ride home we had each other in tears sharing cat people stories, there is this lady on the waterfront that freaks me out. She walks her cat on the waterfront wall with a lease. At the same time she is pushing a stroller that I thought had a baby in it, but no. all cat stuff. Then the other day my sister was shopping and she saw this women open her trunk to her nice Lexus and in it was 8 or 9 cats!! Seriously some people become so obsessed with cat's it becomes a disorder, if I ever get that way please shoot me LOL! When my sister dropped me off I said bye Grandma, she smiled, Christa's kids are like her own grandchildren, just what she needs this year, more than ever. Next summer we will be visiting Kim in the hospital with her new arrival, I just know it. Kim just needs to have her cervix stitched next time and she should carry to full term. I let Karen hold Christopher for almost the whole visit, I will have plenty of time with him when she is not around, she loved it and that he opened his eye's and looked at her :) It's a me and Bri day, Dana is bringing her up to my house when he comes to work today. I think I will take her to the nook for a picnic lunch and then play away on the playground. OH! and Donna if you are out and about during your work day stop by. I would love your company. You will get a kick out of her. I could probably guarantee a good laugh from her too, unless she gets shy. Here are some SNL clips to bring some laughter into your day.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment