Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Faith In Me

Hi Everyone, How are ya, I'm glad to be blogging again, Like a dum, dum I spilled water on my fios router. Three days without the Internet is like OMG!! LOL! Today I had to face some of the wreckage I put upon myself and others. And as I sit here tonight I can't help but wonder what happened to me, what made me do some of the things I did. Even though I did most of it under the influence, I still wonder why?? Was it the pain of losing 4 women I loved in a years time, and if so, why could I have not stayed stronger. I always thought I was so strong. Maybe my "sum totals" of loss and suffering in my life had already added up to one too many. Maybe it was just a a mid life crisis! But no matter what the reason I know for sure today that even though I lost myself for a little while, it's a great thing to know there are those around me that have faith in me when I don't in myself and had the courage to help save me from me when I could not. I hope all of you have those people around you too :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment