Friday, August 20, 2010

Intoxicana (Yoga and Drinking)

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday, My friend Bing posted this on her blog
http://sheeponarampage.blogspot.com/
and I thought it was a riot. So I had to share it here with all of you. Even though I don't drink anymore, now I know it was actually benefiting me!! DAM, now if I can convince everyone else around me of that LMAO!! Just kidding. Visit Bing's blogs if you have a chance, they're great and she has always been a great support to me, such a Sweetheart. If we did not live a world away from each other I know we would be hanging out having a lot of good times together, maybe someday we will really get together:) Love you Bing! Now for those of you that can, being Friday and all, Go get your drink on!!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)















Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does.

Savasana
Position of total relaxation.











Balasana
Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm.











Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.











Marjayasana
Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.











Halasana
Excellent for back pain and insomnia.











Dolphin
Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms.











Salambhasana
Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.











Ananda Balasana
This position is great for massaging the hip area.











Malasana
This position, for ankles and back muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment