Monday, August 23, 2010

Janet 2.0

Hi Everyone, How are you? I am doing great:) I can't get enough of this singer Simon Webbe that I stumbled upon on Youtube. It still amazes me how I get what I need when I need it. His music is sheer inspiration to me, it is as if he is singing how I am feeling at this point in my life. Grateful Tears stream down my face as I listen to Grace. Pete and I have given each other so much Grace and Forgiveness. The Grace is extended to me as well from the rest of my family and a few special friends. I wake up every morning feeling a new sense of happiness that I have never felt before for this chance to be "Coming Around Again". Even though I know I will continue to have days of fear and frustration with what lies ahead, I can make it through now, I am feeling that a little more each day, and a little more is all I have hoped for. Although my self love has grown over the past few years, it's at a new " All Time High"! "I've got someone waiting for me", it's Janet 2.0. I will never "Bottle" her. I'm looking forward to getting to know her. I hope you are too.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Can you say Gorgeous, oh yes I can LOL!





For Pete, Scott, Christa, Dana, Briana & even little Christopher
Simon Webbe - New Grace

Vezi mai multe video din muzica





Now there's nothing I don't fear at all
You give me (grace)
When I'm on the edge just watch me fall

For more of his great music and info visit http://www.simonwebbe.net/uk.html
Grace was written for his Daughter Alanah, if you
listen at the end of the song you will hear a little
girls sweet laughter in the background :)

No comments:

Post a Comment