Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday Edited

Hi Everyone, How are you this Monday morning? I am doing great. These kids are not the typical groups I listen to, so don't mind the tattoos and piercings. Piercing on the face and especially on the tongue, GAWD! how it gives me the willies LOL!, I don't think you should mess with your face that way, no offense to anyone, just my own personal opinion. I like the words and sound to this song, and that is what is most important to me. This is how I'm feeling this Monday morning after celebrating my Wedding Anniversary with my hubby this weekend, although I don't need an Anniversary to feel this way about him, now that the kids are grown, it's been fun getting back to us, it's like we just started dating again. The fact that after 27yrs we still have such chemistry together, and he has been my one and only all these years, makes me even hotter for him now!! Uh wait a minute, what's that I hear? Come my lady, come come my lady, well guess I gotta go, LMAO!! Just teasing of course:)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)


So sexy..almost evil Talkin' bout butterflies in my head
I used to think happy endings were only in the books I
read but you made me feel alive when I was almost dead



Lyrics | Butterfly lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment