Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Funnies

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday! These are short but funny! I have posted a couple of these in the past on my other blog, but they are worth a second laugh. Don't you have those days where you would like to fly away with a Unicorn to a magical palace, I know I do LOL! Hope you enjoy them :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Right on the Money!


Not Funny, But Funny!


My Kinda Girl! Her expressions are priceless :)


Get me this Dentist's Phone Number Please LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed them, I watched the monster kick his ass one a few times today and it kept me amused! I could just picture my granddaughter saying the same thing, while my daughter tried to hold it together! Thanks for the comment :)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making other laugh and happy :D

    ReplyDelete