Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Got A Rock

Hi Everyone, How are you, I Hope your having a fun Halloween weekend. My son Scott had a Halloween Party for his club at School. I had so much fun getting everything set up for it, and they all had a blast because me and Pete stayed out in our room above the Garage! They are a great group of kids, I am so happy for him that he found a club with kids that all like the same thing as he does, Japanese Culture. I got to go with Briana and Christopher on Thursday to a music class that Christa found for them. I have to say, I am having so much fun being a Mimi, Pumpkin Picking, Music class and just being with them! I loved the idea this mom came up with for her twin boys that were at the music class, Thing One and Thing Two! I was looking for some funny Halloween clips on Youtube and came across my favorite part of the "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". Don't we all have days where we feel like all we got is a rock LOL! And just for laughs I thought I would share this Charlie Brown Stoner one, I guess he suffered the same fate as other child actors, who knew?? I hope you enjoy the videos & pictures. Have a Great Halloween!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

A Little Blurry but they are all
I could get for pictures :)







No comments:

Post a Comment