Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone, Happy New Year! I have been having fun with these elf yourselves today. If you have the time check out the disco one of me Pete and Scotty on my other blog, I think you'll get a laugh out of it. I thought I would let my grandchildren wish you a Happy New Year too. We are just planning on getting Chinese food and staying at home. Then I'll probably just watch the ball drop by myself, or with Scotty. Pete never lasts until midnight, he is in to much of a routine from getting up early to work, and I understand, he works hard. It's just on nights like this is when I really do feel we are the elders in the family, the old fart's disease kicking in! I can't even remember what it was like to party late into the night, so do me a favor and party for me, and thanks ahead of time LOL!
Have a great night and stay safe,
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment