Monday, December 27, 2010

New Horizons

Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday! On this Music Monday I was looking for a song that expresses how I feel about this year coming to an end and the New Year upon us. I was so happy to find this one by the Moody Blues, they were my Mother's favorite. How she would have loved this song and video. This year was a year of painful growth for me. I made many mistakes. I realize now that my false ego and other falsehoods, led me down some roads I wish I had never traveled. So I am saying goodbye to parts of me that I am glad to leave behind in 2010. As 2011 begins, I will carry forward all the lessons learned that have made me a better person today, and will continue to better me in the new year. Most of all I will carry the gifts that I needed so in order to grow, the gifts love and forgiveness.
Thank you for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you LadyJava, I just loved it too, it so deep and beautiful, thank you for the comment,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing
    this is my frist time to hear this sone buy I enjoyed listening to it
    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been sometime since I listened to Moody Blues. Nice :)

    Happy MM! Happy Holidays and A Very Happy New Year!

    http://chinariffs.com/2010/12/mm-10-bon-jovi-blood-on-blood/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Namz, I am glad you enjoyed the music, I love the Moody Blues because my brother always played them in my house when I was growing up, then they became my mom's favorite :)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks bluedreamer, I am glad you got to hear something new and enjoyed it, it was new to me too!
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete