Friday, January 28, 2011

Reach For The Stars

Hello Everyone, I couldn't let today go without paying tribute to these brave Astronauts. I have often been asked if I did name my daughter Christa after Christa McAuliffe, but no, I did not, she was a year and a half old 25 years ago today. But I am flattered that she shares the same name with such an inspirational and amazing woman. The videos are similar, one just has more info than the other. May their spirit continue to live on in the generations they have inspired. We should all carry their spirit within us in our daily lives don't you think? Knowing no fear, never stopping, and always reaching for the stars!!
Thank you for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)


















1 comment:

  1. They are brave and brilliant persons. It's just so sad that the tragedy happened and took them all away.

    ReplyDelete