Saturday, February 26, 2011

Forgive Them Anyway

Hello Everyone, I absolutely love this saying!! It has been proven true to me time and time again as I go through life. I am sure it has to you, whether or not your even aware of it. I have seen, most of all in my life's experiences, of these character defects, Jealousy, especially in certain women that were once friends, sad really! But in the end, all I can do is just let it go and keep on as Mother Theresa suggests in this poem, because they are the one's who chose to live in that place, the ones who will never know true happiness for themselves or others. This is I feel, the best way to live your life, knowing your motives are pure.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Mother Theresa has many words of wisdom. I like this one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too :) She is right. The truth is plain to see but for many just choose to ignore it or simply too busy to breathe and acknowledge that we are not immortal.

    But forgive them anyway and forgive ourselves too. It's easier to smile and be happy than to frown and be angry all the time. Anger and stress kills!

    My recent post Beer Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

    http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com
    http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

    I also do a weekend blog hop, you can link up on tawnasplan.blogspot.com open every Friday-Sunday!
    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete