Thursday, February 10, 2011

Forgiveness Is The Attribute

Hi Everyone, I hope you had a good day, before I hit the hay tonight I wanted to share some inspirational quotes by Mohandas Gandhi
Thank you for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

















The weak can never forgive, Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.

An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.

Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
then you win.

Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it.

In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.

Infinite striving to be the best is man's duty; it is its own reward. Everything else is in God's hands.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence. I've just looked for Gandhi's quotes for my post today, but finally I canceled to post it.
    From what I found these are my favorites: "God has no religion" and "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those quotes!

    I haven't been by in a while, all I can say in my defense is that life has been crazier than usual and I've been bludgeoned by life one too many times. But, I'm back blogging now and reading blogs, so I'll be back again.

    Blessings,

    Jane aka Raven

    ReplyDelete