Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life Is Good



Hi Everyone, I am flattered to receive this award from Pink at http://nodifyouhearme.blogspot.com/
Life is good for me and I truly appreciate the recognition.

Rules are: Thank the person giving the award. Then pass it on to another blogger and answer the following questions.

Thank you so much Pink, this is so thoughtful and just what I needed. You didn't just give me an award, you gave me the inspiration to keep on doing what I have been doing on here and DDD. Your timing could not have been better because lately I have been wondering if I have much more to offer on my blogs, but I'll take this as a sign that I do and continue on I will, so Thank you, Thank you :)

If you blog anonymously, are you happy about doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don't blog anonymously, no I don't wish I started out that way, I'm pretty much an open book!

Describe the incident that shows your stubborn side.
When I went away in November for two weeks I could not smoke. I had been wanting to quit too, but when I got out I started again just because they were forcing me to stop. Now that I have been home I am quitting on my own, I have gone two weeks now without smoking, all because I did it my way, when I wanted to, no one tells me what and when to do something, sounds stubborn don't you think??

What do you see when you really look into the mirror?
A girl who had started life out under some tough circumstances, and made more mistakes than she cares to remember. But in the long run she has learned from them and grown stronger with each lesson. So now I am able to see a beautiful woman who is doing the best she can.

When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
I was a class clown who ditched when she could

If you closed your eyes and wanted to visualize a very poignant point in your life, what would you see?
The Birth of my Children

What is your favorite cold summer drink?
Anything Iced from Starbucks

Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?
I am going back to school this year for my Master's Degree in Gerontology

When you take time for yourself, what do you?
I like to blog, or walk on my treadmill and escape
in my music :)

Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing plots about other people and events?
I prefer to write about myself and my life experiences in hopes that I may connect with others. Maybe one day I will be writing about what someone else has been through or something that someone needed to hear and that brings me much happiness.

If you had a choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone which would you do and why?
I probably talk on the phone, I am not much of a reader, I just like to write :)

I thank all of you for reading my answers to these questions. I will now pass on this award to....
I wish I could give this to everyone, but I was suppose to chose only one I think, but I could not decide between these two, so for you
Bing at http://pinklady-bing.blogspot.com/ and Kimmy at http://www.kimmysharinglight.com/ your blogs inspire me every time I visit them and Thank you for your friendships that give me unconditional love and support,always, Love ya's :)

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers. Keep up the blog for sure cause I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award.
    It's good that you could quit smoking, for me it's nothing more than an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pink and Cat, and keep trying Cat, you might just make it more than an Idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely award! you truly deserve this as your blog is a source of light and inspiration.

    thanks for sharing it with me, janet. i appreciate it so much. :)

    miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Thank you so much Bing, your a love and you deserve this award too,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete