Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mental Illness: What A Difference A Friend Makes

Hello Everyone, I hope your doing good today. I came across this support page on NIMH and I think it is a great resource for everyone who lives with a mental illness or has a loved one who is living with a mental illness. The website offers not only a support forum where you can chat with others, but a section to listen, and to learn. I am really glad to see that they have a section devoted to breaking the myths on mental illness. The best part of this site is all the hope and inspiration you will find there. So please visit and share this with someone you know who may need it. They may be suffering from loneliness in silence, and no matter what they have done, or who they are, or how they act or have acted, remember basic humanity 101 my friends, everyone needs and deserves to have a friend :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)













Mental Illness: What A Difference A Friend Makes -Learn

No comments:

Post a Comment