Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun and Useless Facts

Hello, Happy Sunday! I thought I would share some of these fun, but probably useless facts to know for a little amusement today! I hope your having a great weekend.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Have a Great Day Pictures, Images and Photos

The tradition of brides carrying a bouquet of flowers started with the brides trying to hide their body odor

The human brain is 80% water(that explains alot huh!)

A Playboy magazine survey found more women talk dirty during sex than men

The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

Coca-Cola was originally green

Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. treasury

The average American consumes enough caffeine in one year to kill a horse

Enough beer is poured every Saturday across America to fill the Orange Bowl

Barbie's full name is Barbie Millicent Roberts

Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won't be able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after such a large amount

In Arizona it is illegal to have more than two dildos in one house

The day after Thanksgiving is the busiest day for plumbers in the US

During good sex, endorphins are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex

In the US, Americans eat about 18 acres of pizza a day

In South Africa it is a law that single ply toilet paper must have 500 sheets in the roll

The longest flight of a chicken is about 13 seconds

There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar

Ants never sleep

Everyday, 15 billion cigarettes are smoked worldwide!

Lima beans contain cyanide

Fortune cookies were actually invented in America (not China), in 1918, by Charles Jung

8 comments:

  1. Those were awesome! I love random, useless facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Raven and Pink, I'm glad you enjoyed them LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that fact about brain. That's a big relief for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post!Please accept my gratitude for being a follower of Katherine's Gifts. I recently merged my blog and my website and I invite you to join me at Gifts By Katherine.com I would be honored to have you there too. Hugs! Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Cat LOL!, thank you Goodiesnbadies and Livingshed, Katherine, I just joined your website :)

    ReplyDelete