Monday, March 14, 2011

Tears Of An Angel

Hi Everyone, I hope your doing well. I am doing good. This Music Monday selection I would like to dedicate to all the victims in Japan. It is so heartbreaking to see all the damage and destruction. It is so devastating, that I'm sure, even the Angels have shed a tear. This is my prayer for all of them as well.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Photobucket

I said a Prayer straight from
the heart,
God knew I was sincere...
As I prayed for you,
The Angels gathered near

I asked God to give you strength
to face life's tide...
I told him an Angel was
needed by your side

I asked him to toss your
hurt into the deep blue sea...
and let it's healing waters
remove the memory

Tears are Heavenly raindrops
God must send to cleanse the soul,
The storm will quickly be replaced...
with the beauty of his rainbow




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. That's very kind and thoughtful of you in dedicating this song. What happened there is so catastrophic, sad, and terrifying. I wish the recovery there won't take too long, physically, psychologically, and emotionally.
    That's just the perfect song BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Janet. Our prayers are with them.They need a lot of Angels right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very relaxing song...
    I felt pity for the victims too...
    right now, the best thing that we can offer are our prayers..
    We may not be there physically to help them but our prayers will give them enough strength to keep their life going....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Cat, Russ and Blue, I really appreciate your thoughts on this sad situation, I couldn't agree with all of you more!

    ReplyDelete