Monday, April 25, 2011

F*#k You!

Hello Everyone, I hope your doing good this Monday. I came across this sign language version of Cee Lo Green's song on Feeling Flirty's Blog, http://www.feelingflirty.com/ and I just loved it! Great job by the girl who performed it. I personally think for mental health reasons, we should all have a day (or more!) to drive around and say or sign "Fuck You" to all of those people who we just can't stand and piss us off to no end LOL! Don't you? I included the official video by Cee Lo too, Happy Music Monday to all of you :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Janet that was great. I was laughing until I cried with that first video. I think now I am going to jump in the car and do some visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I totally agree that we need those days Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this song...its so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Thanks Gina and Russ, glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete