Monday, June 27, 2011

Stand Up Again!

Hello, Happy Music Monday! Here is the first track from Lenny Kravitz new album Black And White America, due to be released in August. It is a great up beat song, in my opinion, of how we have to keep getting up when life knocks us down. Enjoy and have a great day!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I used to like Lenny Kravitz good choice

    Have a happy MM! and a good week :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this song! so catchy!! :)

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lenny!! I was amazed at the clever use of promoting his new album in a television commercial for a vehicle . . . don't remember the vehicle, but I remember the song :)

    Love the message of this song . . .

    Have a wonderful day Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, glad you liked my pick. I can't wait Gina for his new album to come out so I can hear the full song, I think it is titled rockstar city life, it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete