Monday, October 17, 2011

Footloose Michael Jackson Style

Hello, I was looking around on Youtube for a music video from the new Footloose movie. I did not like the new sound of this song at all! Then I found this version that someone made with the old song. I think it is perfectly fitting for the King of Pop because nobody ever has done, or probably ever will do, Footloose quite like him. Happy Music Monday my friends, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did !
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
 
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Janet it is so bitter sweet to see Michael or to hear his music...I just cannot explain how come he touched my heart and my life so deeply that I simply cannot forget him, not even a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto the sentiment .. Michael Jackson is the true king of pop .. best.must.EVER !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way Unikorna, I never want to forget him, such a tragic loss!

    ReplyDelete