Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Hello, I hope your all doing well this Sunday. This weekend I'm feeling the Christmas Spirit and wanted to share some of my favorite holiday songs. I have to credit my grandchildren most of all for lifting my spirits this year, they are just so filled with the magic of the season that so many of us lose as we get older, that you can't help but feel it again. The Little Drummer Boy has always been my favorite Christmas song and story since I was a child. I don't know why, but it touched me deeply. I use to enjoy singing it as a kid too when I would go Christmas Caroling with my neighbors. Sad to see that tradition is gone. The Celtic women make these songs all the more beautiful! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)





No comments:

Post a Comment