Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gaiam TV

Hello, I hope your doing well today, I'm doing good. I was excited to find this website about Yoga and personal growth! I also thought it would be a good follow up to my last post for any of you who were thinking of trying Yoga. This is a great alternative to buying DVD's or having to go out to a class. You can start with a free trial and then it is only 9.99 a month for unlimited streaming videos, and you can cancel at anytime, no contracts. If I sign up I will let you know my own personal experiences with the program as well.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

About Gaiam TV
Gaiam is a lifestyle media company that focuses on conscious solutions for personal transformation. We offer the resources you need to achieve self-growth, live a healthy lifestyle or to positively transform your life. Our personal growth media empowers you to create your own personal development path toward the life transformation you seek

Welcome To Gaiam TV!
Photobucket

Unlimited Access to Hundreds of Exclusive
Streaming Videos

Inspiring Films
Engaging Stories
Energizing Yoga
and Fitness Classes
http://www.gaiamtv.com/
http://www.gaiamtv.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. I’d certainly give My Yoga Online a try. They have thousands of classes for 9.95. I am loving their studio classes. It feels as though I am practicing in NY and Vancouver, and LA like I am right there in the class with the teacher. And the support of their community is amazing.

    ReplyDelete