Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fear And Courage Dance

Hello, I hope your doing good today. I'm hanging in there! As I'm reading this quote, I am asking myself, do I really have to feel my fear, is this really what I have to do to get back to the place of feeling strong, feeling courageous enough to try again. I'm just so done feeling my fears. I thought they were behind me, I thought my life was secure. I'm kinda in survival mode right now, just trying to avoid those feelings, they just hurt too much. But I know me, and I know I'll wind up following this advice, maybe not today, maybe next week. I know I'll get back to courage, I really have no choice.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

252669_10151062424135850_979533568_n

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janet.
    I always thought facing our fears is the best way although on many occasions I had a hard time doing that. I just wasn't strong enough. But when I did, I felt so much relief.
    I think this quote is great inspiration and I hope it will help many people.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petro, I appreciate you sharing your issue of fear and giving me the inspiration to keep facing mine
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Dear Janet. Life is one challenge leading to the next. I know we have to be strong and live strong and walk knowing the He is walking holding our hand.
    I keep you in my prayer. Blessings friend. Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Catherine, Thank you for the reminder and your prayers
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I think all of us feel strong and capable at times, and at other times not so much. It's human. Don't be so hard on yourself Janet. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having trouble with my own psychosis today. I have been so anxious, and stressed, and yet, getting my dr to refill my Xanax is awful. Who cares if I get addicted...it helps with my anxiety. Why create drugs to help, and then never prescribe it? Makes you think that's why some of us turn to alcohol to turn off the anxiety, and turn on the numb. Not everyone can handle in the same way! Thanks Jan.. I needed to VENT!

    ReplyDelete