Friday, June 29, 2012

Recede

Hello, Happy Saturday! I'm still having some moments of feeling overwhelmed from recent events. So I think I'm going to remember these words as those moments reappear until they recede to the point of no return. I hope they help you too if you are looking a new tool to help deal with life's stresses.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

599498_460723147289127_1857266747_n
Notice how your feelings come in waves. If you just watch them and don't get caught up in thoughts, they rise, crest, and then slowly recede

8 comments:

  1. I am trying Jan. Every day seems to be a new wave.. and I am not in control of the current. That's what gets me the most. I can take ownership of my actions, but Alyssa is on a downward spiral. Hard to breathe when she is making really poor decisions that is going to cost her everything. I am trying to relax, but I am getting really stressed not having control. I thought I raised her better so she wouldn't regress to acting like she's 13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that Kim! I can't imagine how painful it is to watch all those years of hard work not working out the way you planned for your child. I would be the same as you. I'll say a prayer for you and Rick that she turns around and comes to her senses. I'm always here for ya to talk too.
      Love ya,
      {{{Hugs}}}

      Delete
  2. Janet, this is such a beautiful picture with so much deep meanings...
    Thanks for that, it brightens my day :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petro, glad you think so
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Dear Janet, I am trying to take one day at a time and these words are helpful.
    It is a soothing looking picture. Thank you friend. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcomed Catherine, it soothes me too, and I'm glad it did the same for you, Keep doing what your doing, it will help keep you strong.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Interesting picture and pleasant thought to go along with it.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete