Saturday, August 4, 2012

Precious Time

Hello, I hope your doing good. I am doing pretty good. I've decided with all that is going on right now in my life, especially after what I shared with you on my other blog http://janetgardner.blogspot.com/2012/08/devastating-news.html, to take a break from this blog for a little while. Between working full time until the end of August, and taking care of all my other responsibilities, it was already getting hard to keep up with two blogs. Now I want to be able to help my brother in law through this difficult time and spend as much quality time with him as I can. Now more than ever, I'm learning how precious our time is, each and every day. I will be back to blogging here as soon as I can because I love doing this blog in honor of my Mother, it is very, very dear to me and I feel I still have more advocating for the Mentally Ill to do. So thank you to all of my regular visitors for your understanding and I hope you'll continue to support this blog when I do return. until then, I leave you with this thought.
Thanks for visiting,
xoxo to all of you,
Janet :)

Time_Is_Precious-1-1

2 comments:

  1. You do what you have to do to make your life easier. It's the only good thing we can do.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Sandee, it means a lot! I'll hopefully be back to blogging here soon

      Delete