Saturday, March 9, 2013

Love And Kisses

Hello, How are you? I am doing good, busy, but good! I have been thinking over the past week on how to write this post, because it is hard for me, but it is something I have to do. I have decided to stop blogging for a while, maybe permanently, I'm not sure yet. Reasons for this decision range from a bit of blogging burnout, to just being busy with work and family. I feel truly sad as I write this, because I have loved blogging and in the process made connections to so many people. I will still be in touch on Facebook and if we are not friends on Facebook, I will visit your blogs as often as I can to keep in touch. Thank you for always supporting me on this blog. You helped me so much when I wrote about the harder times in my life with your kind words and thoughts and really carried me through those hard times. You also delighted in my happy and joyful times, and for all of those reasons, you will always be in my heart. Take care and I'm not going to really say goodbye, because goodbye seems like a permanent end to knowing each other, and I hope that is not the case. Think of it as "So Long" from here-for now!
Janet :)

Love And Kisses to you!
 photo Awesome_zpsb8b9d44f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to "hear" you are giving up blogging, our dear Janet. I truly hope it is just for a while as the blogging world will surely miss your inspirational posts. You've always been so kind, selfless and helpful through your wonderful posts.
    I'm looking forward to your come back :)

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,

    I have interacted with you on a number of times. I'm not sure if you're aware of this. You see, you have an important message to share. We both understand that the unfair stigma that still surrounds mental health issues, needs to be eliminated.

    I do try to live with, rather than suffer from my mental illness. As you will know, our illness is only a small part of who we are. We do not need labels.

    I understand that you are contemplating giving up blogging. Or at least for now. I wish you well and I'm sure that you have found the verbalisation you share, a powerful, positive resource. Whatever you decide in the long run, may your life be filled with realistic positive anticipation.
    And Janet, I share the gift, that wondrous gift that is empathy.

    In peace, hope and goodwill,

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete